Embassy of Slovenia in Belgium
- AddressLouizalaan 179, 1050
- Email[email protected]
This map displays the location of Slovenian Embassy in Bruxelles, Belgium
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Slovenia in Belgium"
About Embassy of Slovenia in Belgium
Slovenian Embassy in Bruxelles runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Slovene, and international citizens in Belgium.The Slovenian Embassy in Bruxelles supports Belgian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Slovene economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Slovene Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Slovenia
- Want to apply and obtain Slovene Visa
Visa and Passport services
Slovene passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Slovenia and Belgium.
The process of issuing Slovene Visa and Passport of Slovenia can take few weeks.*Please contact with Slovenian Embassy in Bruxelles if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Slovene representations in Belgium
In addition to the Slovenian Embassy in Bruxelles, Slovenia also has 2 other representations in Belgium:
Belgian representations in Slovenia
- Belgian Embassy in Slovenia is the only Belgian representation in Slovenia
Slovene representations worldwide
Slovenian Embassy In Bruxelles represents one of 104 consular and diplomatic representations of Slovenia all over the world.
Foreign representations in Belgium
Slovenian Embassy In Bruxelles represents one of 257 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Belgium.