Embassy of Slovenia in Germany
- AddressHausvogteiplatz 3-4 D-10117
- Email[email protected]
This map displays the location of Slovenian Embassy in Berlin, Germany
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Slovenia in Germany"
About Embassy of Slovenia in Germany
Slovenian Embassy in Berlin runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Slovene, and international citizens in Germany.The Slovenian Embassy in Berlin supports German citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Slovene economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Slovene Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Slovenia
- Want to apply and obtain Slovene Visa
Visa and Passport services
Slovene passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Slovenia and Germany.
The process of issuing Slovene Visa and Passport of Slovenia can take few weeks.*Please contact with Slovenian Embassy in Berlin if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Slovene representations in Germany
In addition to the Slovenian Embassy in Berlin, Slovenia also has 5 other representations in Germany:
- Slovenian Consulate in Hamburg
- Slovenian Consulate in Saararucken
- Slovenian Consulate in Munich
- Slovenian Consulate in Bremerhaven
- Slovenian Consulate in Potsdam
German representations in Slovenia
- German Embassy in Ljubljana is the only German representation in Slovenia
Slovene representations worldwide
Slovenian Embassy In Berlin represents one of 104 consular and diplomatic representations of Slovenia all over the world.
Foreign representations in Germany
Slovenian Embassy In Berlin represents one of 492 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Germany.