Embassy of Slovenia in Ireland
- AddressMorrison Chambers, 2nd Floor, 32 Nassau Street
- Email[email protected]
This map displays the location of Slovenian Embassy in Dublin, Ireland
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Slovenia in Ireland"
About Embassy of Slovenia in Ireland
Slovenian Embassy in Dublin runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Slovene, and international citizens in Ireland.The Slovenian Embassy in Dublin supports Irish citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Slovene economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Slovene Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Slovenia
- Want to apply and obtain Slovene Visa
Visa and Passport services
Slovene passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Slovenia and Ireland.
The process of issuing Slovene Visa and Passport of Slovenia can take few weeks.*Please contact with Slovenian Embassy in Dublin if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Slovene representations in Ireland
Slovenian Embassy in Dublin is the only Slovene diplomatic mission in Ireland.
Irish representations in Slovenia
- Irish Embassy in Ljubljana is the only Irish representation in Slovenia
Slovene representations worldwide
Slovenian Embassy In Dublin represents one of 104 consular and diplomatic representations of Slovenia all over the world.
Foreign representations in Ireland
Slovenian Embassy In Dublin represents one of 87 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Ireland.