Embassy of Slovenia in London, England
- AddressCavendish Court, 11-15 Wigmore Street, London, W1U 1AN, England
- Fax01 670 5243
- Phone0207 495 7775,01 670 5240
This map displays the location of Slovenian Embassy in London, United Kingdom
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Slovenia in London, England"
About Embassy of Slovenia in London, England
Slovenian Embassy in London runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Slovene, and international citizens in United-kingdom.The Slovenian Embassy in London supports British citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Slovene economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Slovene Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Slovenia
- Want to apply and obtain Slovene Visa
Visa and Passport services
Slovene passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Slovenia and United-kingdom.
The process of issuing Slovene Visa and Passport of Slovenia can take few weeks.*Please contact with Slovenian Embassy in London if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Slovene representations in United-kingdom
In addition to the Slovenian Embassy in London, Slovenia also has 1 other representation in United-kingdom:
British representations in Slovenia
- British Embassy in Ljubljana is the only British representation in Slovenia
Slovene representations worldwide
Slovenian Embassy In London represents one of 104 consular and diplomatic representations of Slovenia all over the world.
Foreign representations in United-kingdom
Slovenian Embassy In London represents one of 277 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in United-kingdom.