Embassy of Slovenia in Serbia and Montenegro
- AddressUlica Zmaj Jovina 33a 11000
- Email[email protected]
This map displays the location of Slovenian Embassy in Belgrade, Serbia
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Slovenia in Serbia and Montenegro"
About Embassy of Slovenia in Serbia and Montenegro
Slovenian Embassy in Belgrade runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Slovene, and international citizens in Serbia.The Slovenian Embassy in Belgrade supports Serbian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Slovene economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Slovene Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Slovenia
- Want to apply and obtain Slovene Visa
Visa and Passport services
Slovene passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Slovenia and Serbia.
The process of issuing Slovene Visa and Passport of Slovenia can take few weeks.*Please contact with Slovenian Embassy in Belgrade if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Slovene representations in Serbia
In addition to the Slovenian Embassy in Belgrade, Slovenia also has 1 other representation in Serbia:
Serbian representations in Slovenia
- Serbian Embassy in Ljubljana is the only Serbian representation in Slovenia
Slovene representations worldwide
Slovenian Embassy In Belgrade represents one of 104 consular and diplomatic representations of Slovenia all over the world.
Foreign representations in Serbia
Slovenian Embassy In Belgrade represents one of 53 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Serbia.