Embassy of Spain in Tegucigalpa, Honduras
- AddressCalle Santander, 801. Colonia Matamoros.-Tegucigalpa,, D.C. PO Box: 3221. Tegucigalpa, D.C.
- Email[email protected]
- Fax236 86 82 & 221 09 80
- Phone236 68 75,236 65 89 y 236 68 65
This map displays the location of Spanish Embassy in Tegucigalpa, Honduras
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Spain in Tegucigalpa, Honduras"
About Embassy of Spain in Tegucigalpa, Honduras
Spanish Embassy in Tegucigalpa runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Spanish, and international citizens in Honduras.The Spanish Embassy in Tegucigalpa supports Honduran citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Spanish economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Spanish Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Spain
- Want to apply and obtain Spanish Visa
Visa and Passport services
Spanish passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Spain and Honduras.
The process of issuing Spanish Visa and Passport of Spain can take few weeks.*Please contact with Spanish Embassy in Tegucigalpa if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Spanish representations in Honduras
Spanish Embassy in Tegucigalpa is the only Spanish diplomatic mission in Honduras.
Honduran representations in Spain
- Honduran Embassy in Madrid is the only Honduran representation in Spain
Spanish representations worldwide
Spanish Embassy In Tegucigalpa represents one of 213 consular and diplomatic representations of Spain all over the world.
Foreign representations in Honduras
Spanish Embassy In Tegucigalpa represents one of 50 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Honduras.