Embassy of the Czech Republic in Pyongyang, Korea
- AddressTaedonggang Guyok 38, Taehakgori, Puksudong, Pyongyang, Korea
- Email[email protected]
This map displays the location of Czech Embassy in Pyongyang, North Korea
Submit Edits for "Embassy of the Czech Republic in Pyongyang, Korea"
About Embassy of the Czech Republic in Pyongyang, Korea
Czech Embassy in Pyongyang runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Czech, and international citizens in North-korea.The Czech Embassy in Pyongyang supports North Korean citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Czech economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Czech Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Czech Republic
- Want to apply and obtain Czech Visa
Visa and Passport services
Czech passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Czech Republic and North-korea.
The process of issuing Czech Visa and Passport of Czech Republic can take few weeks.*Please contact with Czech Embassy in Pyongyang if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Czech representations in North-korea
Czech Embassy in Pyongyang is the only Czech diplomatic mission in North-korea.
Czech representations worldwide
Czech Embassy In Pyongyang represents one of 307 consular and diplomatic representations of Czech Republic all over the world.
Foreign representations in North-korea
Czech Embassy In Pyongyang represents one of 17 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in North-korea.