Embassy of the Dominican Republic in Jamaica
- Address# 32 Earls Court, Kingston 8
- Email[email protected]
This map displays the location of Dominican Embassy in Kingston, Jamaica
Submit Edits for "Embassy of the Dominican Republic in Jamaica"
About Embassy of the Dominican Republic in Jamaica
Dominican Embassy in Kingston runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Dominican, and international citizens in Jamaica.The Dominican Embassy in Kingston supports Jamaican citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Dominican economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Dominican Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Dominican Republic
- Want to apply and obtain Dominican Visa
Visa and Passport services
Dominican passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Dominican Republic and Jamaica.
The process of issuing Dominican Visa and Passport of Dominican Republic can take few weeks.*Please contact with Dominican Embassy in Kingston if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Dominican representations in Jamaica
Dominican Embassy in Kingston is the only Dominican diplomatic mission in Jamaica.
Jamaican representations in Dominican Republic
Country of Jamaica has 3 other representations in Dominican Republic:
- Jamaican Embassy in Santo Domingo
- Jamaican Consulate in Puerto Plata
- Jamaican Consulate in Santo Domingo
Dominican representations worldwide
Dominican Embassy In Kingston represents one of 57 consular and diplomatic representations of Dominican Republic all over the world.
Foreign representations in Jamaica
Dominican Embassy In Kingston represents one of 50 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Jamaica.