Embassy of the Dominican Republic in United States of America
- Address1715 22nd. St., N.W. 20008
- CityWashington D.C.
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(202) 265-8057
- Phone(202) 332-6280,(202) 332-6281
This map displays the location of Dominican Embassy in Washington D.C., United States
Submit Edits for "Embassy of the Dominican Republic in United States of America"
About Embassy of the Dominican Republic in United States of America
Dominican Embassy in Washington D.C. runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Dominican, and international citizens in United-states.The Dominican Embassy in Washington D.C. supports American citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Dominican economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Dominican Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Dominican Republic
- Want to apply and obtain Dominican Visa
Visa and Passport services
Dominican passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Dominican Republic and United-states.
The process of issuing Dominican Visa and Passport of Dominican Republic can take few weeks.*Please contact with Dominican Embassy in Washington D.C. if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Dominican representations in United-states
In addition to the Dominican Embassy in Washington D.C., Dominican Republic also has 4 other representations in United-states:
- Dominican Consulate in CHICAGO
- Dominican Consulate in Miami
- Dominican Consulate in Sun Valley
- Dominican Consulate in New York
American representations in Dominican Republic
Country of United-states has 2 other representations in Dominican Republic:
Dominican representations worldwide
Dominican Embassy In Washington D.C. represents one of 57 consular and diplomatic representations of Dominican Republic all over the world.
Foreign representations in United-states
Dominican Embassy In Washington D.C. represents one of 930 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in United-states.