Embassy of the Kingdom of Netherlands in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
- AddressTrinre Building, 3rd Floor, 69-71 Edward Street, Port of Spain
- CityPort of Spain
- Email[email protected],[email protected]
- Phone00-1-868-6251210/ 1722/2532
This map displays the location of Dutch Embassy in Port Of Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Submit Edits for "Embassy of the Kingdom of Netherlands in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago"
About Embassy of the Kingdom of Netherlands in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
Dutch Embassy in Port Of Spain runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Dutch, and international citizens in Trinidad-and-tobago.The Dutch Embassy in Port Of Spain supports Trinidad and Tobagan citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Dutch economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Dutch Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Netherlands
- Want to apply and obtain Dutch Visa
Visa and Passport services
Dutch passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Netherlands and Trinidad-and-tobago.
The process of issuing Dutch Visa and Passport of Netherlands can take few weeks.*Please contact with Dutch Embassy in Port Of Spain if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Dutch representations in Trinidad-and-tobago
Dutch Embassy in Port Of Spain is the only Dutch diplomatic mission in Trinidad-and-tobago.
Dutch representations worldwide
Dutch Embassy In Port Of Spain represents one of 420 consular and diplomatic representations of Netherlands all over the world.
Foreign representations in Trinidad-and-tobago
Dutch Embassy In Port Of Spain represents one of 34 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Trinidad-and-tobago.