Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Beirut, Lebanon
- AddressNetherlands Tower, Charles Malek Avenue,, Opposite Centre Sofil, 2073-0802 Achrafieh, 1100-2190
- Email[email protected]
This map displays the location of Dutch Embassy in Beirut, Lebanon
Submit Edits for "Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Beirut, Lebanon"
About Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Beirut, Lebanon
Dutch Embassy in Beirut runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Dutch, and international citizens in Lebanon.The Dutch Embassy in Beirut supports Lebanese citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Dutch economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Dutch Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Netherlands
- Want to apply and obtain Dutch Visa
Visa and Passport services
Dutch passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Netherlands and Lebanon.
The process of issuing Dutch Visa and Passport of Netherlands can take few weeks.*Please contact with Dutch Embassy in Beirut if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Dutch representations in Lebanon
Dutch Embassy in Beirut is the only Dutch diplomatic mission in Lebanon.
Lebanese representations in Netherlands
- Lebanese Embassy in Hague is the only Lebanese representation in Netherlands
Dutch representations worldwide
Dutch Embassy In Beirut represents one of 420 consular and diplomatic representations of Netherlands all over the world.
Foreign representations in Lebanon
Dutch Embassy In Beirut represents one of 80 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Lebanon.