Embassy of The Netherlands in Havanna, Cuba
- AddressCalle 8, No 307, Entre 3ra y 5ta Ave Miramar, Havanna, Cuba
This map displays the location of Dutch Consulate in Havana, Cuba
Submit Edits for "Embassy of The Netherlands in Havanna, Cuba"
About Embassy of The Netherlands in Havanna, Cuba
Dutch Consulate in Havana runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Dutch, and international citizens in Cuba.The Dutch Consulate in Havana supports Cuban citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Dutch economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Dutch Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Netherlands
- Want to apply and obtain Dutch Visa
Visa and Passport services
Dutch passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Netherlands and Cuba.
The process of issuing Dutch Visa and Passport of Netherlands can take few weeks.*Please contact with Dutch Consulate in Havana if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Dutch representations in Cuba
Dutch Consulate in Havana is the only Dutch diplomatic mission in Cuba.
Cuban representations in Netherlands
Country of Cuba has 2 other representations in Netherlands:
Dutch representations worldwide
Dutch Consulate In Havana represents one of 419 consular and diplomatic representations of Netherlands all over the world.
Foreign representations in Cuba
Dutch Consulate In Havana represents one of 90 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Cuba.