Embassy of the People’s Republic of China in the Republic of Uganda
- AddressPlot 37, Malcolm X Avenue, Kololo, Kampala, Uganda
This map displays the location of Chinese Embassy in Kampala, Uganda
Submit Edits for "Embassy of the People’s Republic of China in the Republic of Uganda"
About Embassy of the People’s Republic of China in the Republic of Uganda
Chinese Embassy in Kampala runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Chinese, and international citizens in Uganda.The Chinese Embassy in Kampala supports Ugandan citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Chinese economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Chinese Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in China
- Want to apply and obtain Chinese Visa
Visa and Passport services
Chinese passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in China and Uganda.
The process of issuing Chinese Visa and Passport of China can take few weeks.*Please contact with Chinese Embassy in Kampala if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Chinese representations in Uganda
Chinese Embassy in Kampala is the only Chinese diplomatic mission in Uganda.
Ugandan representations in China
- Ugandan Embassy in China is the only Ugandan representation in China
Chinese representations worldwide
Chinese Embassy In Kampala represents one of 229 consular and diplomatic representations of China all over the world.
Foreign representations in Uganda
Chinese Embassy In Kampala represents one of 33 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Uganda.