Embassy of the Philippines in Brunei, Darussalam
- AddressNo.17 Simpang 126, Km 2, Jalan Tutong,, Post Code BA 2111, Bandar Seri Begawan, P.O. Box 3025 BSB 1930, NEGARA, BRUNEI DARUSSALAM
- CityBandar Seri Begawan
- Email[email protected],[email protected],[email protected]
- Fax(00673) 223-7707
- Phone(00673) 224-1465,224-1466,223-8845,222-0781
This map displays the location of Filipino Embassy in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei
Submit Edits for "Embassy of the Philippines in Brunei, Darussalam"
About Embassy of the Philippines in Brunei, Darussalam
Filipino Embassy in Bandar Seri Begawan runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Filipino, and international citizens in Brunei.The Filipino Embassy in Bandar Seri Begawan supports Bruneian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Filipino economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Filipino Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Philippines
- Want to apply and obtain Filipino Visa
Visa and Passport services
Filipino passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Philippines and Brunei.
The process of issuing Filipino Visa and Passport of Philippines can take few weeks.*Please contact with Filipino Embassy in Bandar Seri Begawan if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Filipino representations in Brunei
Filipino Embassy in Bandar Seri Begawan is the only Filipino diplomatic mission in Brunei.
Bruneian representations in Philippines
- Bruneian Embassy in Makati is the only Bruneian representation in Philippines
Filipino representations worldwide
Filipino Embassy In Bandar Seri Begawan represents one of 194 consular and diplomatic representations of Philippines all over the world.
Foreign representations in Brunei
Filipino Embassy In Bandar Seri Begawan represents one of 35 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Brunei.