Embassy of the Republic of Belarus in Japan
- Address4-14-12 Shirogane Shirogane K House, Shirogane K House, Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-0072 , Japan
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(+81) (3) 34-48-16-24
- Phone(+81) (3) 34-48-16-23
This map displays the location of Belarusian Embassy in Japan
Submit Edits for "Embassy of the Republic of Belarus in Japan"
About Embassy of the Republic of Belarus in Japan
Belarusian Embassy in Japan runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Belarussian, and international citizens in Japan.The Belarusian Embassy in Japan supports Japanese citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Belarussian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Belarussian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Belarus
- Want to apply and obtain Belarussian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Belarussian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Belarus and Japan.
The process of issuing Belarussian Visa and Passport of Belarus can take few weeks.*Please contact with Belarusian Embassy in Japan if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Belarussian representations in Japan
In addition to the Belarusian Embassy in Japan, Belarus also has 1 other representation in Japan:
Japanese representations in Belarus
- Japanese Embassy in Minsk is the only Japanese representation in Belarus
Belarussian representations worldwide
Belarusian Embassy In Japan represents one of 98 consular and diplomatic representations of Belarus all over the world.
Foreign representations in Japan
Belarusian Embassy In Japan represents one of 241 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Japan.