Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia in Brasilia, Brazil
- AddressSes Avenida Das Nacoes, Quadra 805, Lote. 20, Brasilia-DF, CEP-70479-900
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(55-61) 3443-6732
- Phone(55-61) 3443-8800,3443-1788,3244-7069,3244-7614
This map displays the location of Indonesian Embassy in Brasilia, Brazil
Submit Edits for "Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia in Brasilia, Brazil"
About Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia in Brasilia, Brazil
Indonesian Embassy in Brasilia runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Indonesian, and international citizens in Brazil.The Indonesian Embassy in Brasilia supports Brazilian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Indonesian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Indonesian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Indonesia
- Want to apply and obtain Indonesian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Indonesian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Indonesia and Brazil.
The process of issuing Indonesian Visa and Passport of Indonesia can take few weeks.*Please contact with Indonesian Embassy in Brasilia if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Indonesian representations in Brazil
In addition to the Indonesian Embassy in Brasilia, Indonesia also has 4 other representations in Brazil:
- Indonesian Consulate in Sao Paulo
- Indonesian Consulate in Rio De Janeiro
- Indonesian Consulate in Recife-Pernambuco
- Indonesian Consulate in Belo Horizonte
Brazilian representations in Indonesia
- Brazilian Embassy in Indonesia is the only Brazilian representation in Indonesia
Indonesian representations worldwide
Indonesian Embassy In Brasilia represents one of 175 consular and diplomatic representations of Indonesia all over the world.
Foreign representations in Brazil
Indonesian Embassy In Brasilia represents one of 356 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Brazil.