Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Washington DC, U.S.A.
- Address3523 International Court, NW, Washington DC, 20008, USA
- CityWashington DC
- Fax(202) 237 6438
- Phone(202) 237 1054
This map displays the location of Slovak Embassy in Washington DC, United States
Submit Edits for "Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Washington DC, U.S.A."
About Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Washington DC, U.S.A.
Slovak Embassy in Washington DC runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Slovak, and international citizens in United-states.The Slovak Embassy in Washington DC supports American citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Slovak economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Slovak Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Slovakia
- Want to apply and obtain Slovak Visa
Visa and Passport services
Slovak passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Slovakia and United-states.
The process of issuing Slovak Visa and Passport of Slovakia can take few weeks.*Please contact with Slovak Embassy in Washington DC if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Slovak representations in United-states
In addition to the Slovak Embassy in Washington DC, Slovakia also has 2 other representations in United-states:
American representations in Slovakia
- American Embassy in Bratislava is the only American representation in Slovakia
Slovak representations worldwide
Slovak Embassy In Washington DC represents one of 104 consular and diplomatic representations of Slovakia all over the world.
Foreign representations in United-states
Slovak Embassy In Washington DC represents one of 921 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in United-states.