General Consulate of Iceland in Singapore, Singapore
- Address67 Grange Road #02-02, Grange Road Apartments, P.O. Box 2008, Tanglin Post Office, 91249
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(65) 732 3587
- Phone(65) 732 2697
This map displays the location of Icelandic Consulate in Singapore, Singapore
Submit Edits for "General Consulate of Iceland in Singapore, Singapore"
About General Consulate of Iceland in Singapore, Singapore
Icelandic Consulate in Singapore runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Icelandic, and international citizens in Singapore.The Icelandic Consulate in Singapore supports Singaporean citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Icelandic economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Icelandic Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Iceland
- Want to apply and obtain Icelandic Visa
Visa and Passport services
Icelandic passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Iceland and Singapore.
The process of issuing Icelandic Visa and Passport of Iceland can take few weeks.*Please contact with Icelandic Consulate in Singapore if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Icelandic representations in Singapore
Icelandic Consulate in Singapore is the only Icelandic diplomatic mission in Singapore.
Icelandic representations worldwide
Icelandic Consulate In Singapore represents one of 43 consular and diplomatic representations of Iceland all over the world.
Foreign representations in Singapore
Icelandic Consulate In Singapore represents one of 84 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Singapore.