General Consulate of India in New York, United States of America
- Address3 East 64th Street, (Between 5th and Madison Avenues), New York, NY , 10065
- CityNew York
- Email[email protected]
This map displays the location of Indian Consulate in New York, United States
Submit Edits for "General Consulate of India in New York, United States of America"
About General Consulate of India in New York, United States of America
Indian Consulate in New York runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Indian, and international citizens in United-states.The Indian Consulate in New York supports American citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Indian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Indian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in India
- Want to apply and obtain Indian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Indian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in India and United-states.
The process of issuing Indian Visa and Passport of India can take few weeks.*Please contact with Indian Consulate in New York if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Indian representations in United-states
In addition to the Indian Consulate in New York, India also has 5 other representations in United-states:
- Indian Consulate in New York
- Indian Consulate in Chicago
- Indian Consulate in San Francisco
- Indian Consulate in Houston
- Indian Embassy in Washington DC
American representations in India
Country of United-states has 5 other representations in India:
- American Consulate in Hyderabad
- American Consulate in Mumbai
- American Consulate in Kolkata
- American Consulate in Chennai
- American Embassy in New Delhi
Indian representations worldwide
Indian Consulate In New York represents one of 197 consular and diplomatic representations of India all over the world.
Foreign representations in United-states
Indian Consulate In New York represents one of 929 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in United-states.