General Consulate of Italy in Hong Kong, China
- AddressSuite 3201, Central Plaza, 18 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
- CityHong Kong
This map displays the location of Italian Consulate in Hong Kong, China
Submit Edits for "General Consulate of Italy in Hong Kong, China"
About General Consulate of Italy in Hong Kong, China
Italian Consulate in Hong Kong runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Italian, and international citizens in China.The Italian Consulate in Hong Kong supports Chinese citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Italian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Italian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Italy
- Want to apply and obtain Italian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Italian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Italy and China.
The process of issuing Italian Visa and Passport of Italy can take few weeks.*Please contact with Italian Consulate in Hong Kong if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Italian representations in China
In addition to the Italian Consulate in Hong Kong, Italy also has 4 other representations in China:
- Italian Embassy in Peking
- Italian Consulate in Canton
- Italian Consulate in Shanghai
- Italian Embassy in Beijing
Chinese representations in Italy
Country of China has 3 other representations in Italy:
Italian representations worldwide
Italian Consulate In Hong Kong represents one of 206 consular and diplomatic representations of Italy all over the world.
Foreign representations in China
Italian Consulate In Hong Kong represents one of 327 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in China.