General Consulate of Italy in Osaka, Japan
- AddressTwi 21 MID Tower, 31 fl., 2-1-61 Shiromi, Chuo-ku, Osaka, 540-6131
- Email[email protected]
This map displays the location of Italian Consulate in Osaka, Japan
Submit Edits for "General Consulate of Italy in Osaka, Japan"
About General Consulate of Italy in Osaka, Japan
Italian Consulate in Osaka runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Italian, and international citizens in Japan.The Italian Consulate in Osaka supports Japanese citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Italian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Italian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Italy
- Want to apply and obtain Italian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Italian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Italy and Japan.
The process of issuing Italian Visa and Passport of Italy can take few weeks.*Please contact with Italian Consulate in Osaka if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Italian representations in Japan
In addition to the Italian Consulate in Osaka, Italy also has 1 other representation in Japan:
Japanese representations in Italy
Country of Japan has 2 other representations in Italy:
Italian representations worldwide
Italian Consulate In Osaka represents one of 206 consular and diplomatic representations of Italy all over the world.
Foreign representations in Japan
Italian Consulate In Osaka represents one of 241 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Japan.