General Consulate of Japan in Belem
- AddressAv. Magalhaes Barata, 651 Edif. Belem Office Center, 7'andar
This map displays the location of Japanese Consulate in Belem, Brazil
Submit Edits for "General Consulate of Japan in Belem"
About General Consulate of Japan in Belem
Japanese Consulate in Belem runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Japanese, and international citizens in Brazil.The Japanese Consulate in Belem supports Brazilian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Japanese economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Japanese Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Japan
- Want to apply and obtain Japanese Visa
Visa and Passport services
Japanese passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Japan and Brazil.
The process of issuing Japanese Visa and Passport of Japan can take few weeks.*Please contact with Japanese Consulate in Belem if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Japanese representations in Brazil
In addition to the Japanese Consulate in Belem, Japan also has 6 other representations in Brazil:
- Japanese Embassy in Brasilia
- Japanese Consulate in Rio De Janeiro
- Japanese Consulate in San Paolo
- Japanese Consulate in Manaus
- Japanese Consulate in Recife
- Japanese Consulate in Alegre
Brazilian representations in Japan
- Brazilian Embassy in Tokyo is the only Brazilian representation in Japan
Japanese representations worldwide
Japanese Consulate In Belem represents one of 152 consular and diplomatic representations of Japan all over the world.
Foreign representations in Brazil
Japanese Consulate In Belem represents one of 356 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Brazil.