German Embassy in Kenya
- AddressLudwig Krapf House , Riverside Drive 113 , Nairobi Kenya
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(00254 20) 426 21 29
- Phone(00254 20) 426 21 00
This map displays the location of German Embassy in Nairobi, Kenya
Submit Edits for "German Embassy in Kenya"
About German Embassy in Kenya
German Embassy in Nairobi runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, German, and international citizens in Kenya.The German Embassy in Nairobi supports Kenyan citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding German economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting German Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Germany
- Want to apply and obtain German Visa
Visa and Passport services
German passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Germany and Kenya.
The process of issuing German Visa and Passport of Germany can take few weeks.*Please contact with German Embassy in Nairobi if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
German representations in Kenya
In addition to the German Embassy in Nairobi, Germany also has 1 other representation in Kenya:
Kenyan representations in Germany
- Kenyan Embassy in Berlin is the only Kenyan representation in Germany
German representations worldwide
German Embassy In Nairobi represents one of 392 consular and diplomatic representations of Germany all over the world.
Foreign representations in Kenya
German Embassy In Nairobi represents one of 92 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Kenya.