High Commission of India in Nairobi
- AddressJeevan Bharati Building, Harambee Avenue, PO Box 30074-00100, Nairobi
- Email[email protected]
- Fax+254 - 20 316 242
- Phone+254 - 20 222 566,2225 104,2224 500
This map displays the location of Indian Consulate in Nairobi, Kenya
Submit Edits for "High Commission of India in Nairobi"
About High Commission of India in Nairobi
Indian Consulate in Nairobi runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Indian, and international citizens in Kenya.The Indian Consulate in Nairobi supports Kenyan citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Indian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Indian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in India
- Want to apply and obtain Indian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Indian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in India and Kenya.
The process of issuing Indian Visa and Passport of India can take few weeks.*Please contact with Indian Consulate in Nairobi if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Indian representations in Kenya
In addition to the Indian Consulate in Nairobi, India also has 1 other representation in Kenya:
Kenyan representations in India
- Kenyan Consulate in New Delhi is the only Kenyan representation in India
Indian representations worldwide
Indian Consulate In Nairobi represents one of 197 consular and diplomatic representations of India all over the world.
Foreign representations in Kenya
Indian Consulate In Nairobi represents one of 92 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Kenya.