High Commission of Sri Lanka in Nairobi
- AddressL.R. No. 1/1102, Lenana Road, Kilimani, Nairobi Kenya
- Email[email protected]
- FaxLOCAL: (020) 387.2141 INTERNATIONAL: +254.20.387.2
- PhoneLOCAL: (020) 387.2627 INTERNATIONAL: +254.20.387.2627
This map displays the location of Sri Lankan Consulate in Nairobi, Kenya
Submit Edits for "High Commission of Sri Lanka in Nairobi"
About High Commission of Sri Lanka in Nairobi
Sri Lankan Consulate in Nairobi runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Sri Lankan, and international citizens in Kenya.The Sri Lankan Consulate in Nairobi supports Kenyan citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Sri Lankan economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Sri Lankan Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Sri Lanka
- Want to apply and obtain Sri Lankan Visa
Visa and Passport services
Sri Lankan passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Sri Lanka and Kenya.
The process of issuing Sri Lankan Visa and Passport of Sri Lanka can take few weeks.*Please contact with Sri Lankan Consulate in Nairobi if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Sri Lankan representations in Kenya
Sri Lankan Consulate in Nairobi is the only Sri Lankan diplomatic mission in Kenya.
Sri Lankan representations worldwide
Sri Lankan Consulate In Nairobi represents one of 35 consular and diplomatic representations of Sri Lanka all over the world.
Foreign representations in Kenya
Sri Lankan Consulate In Nairobi represents one of 92 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Kenya.