Honarary Consulate of India, Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)
- AddressAndras House Ltd., 60 Great Victoria Street, BT2 7BB
- Email[email protected]
- Fax+44(0) 28 9087 8797
- Phone+44(0) 28 9087 8787
This map displays the location of Indian Consulate in Belfast, United Kingdom
Submit Edits for "Honarary Consulate of India, Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)"
About Honarary Consulate of India, Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)
Indian Consulate in Belfast runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Indian, and international citizens in United-kingdom.The Indian Consulate in Belfast supports British citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Indian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Indian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in India
- Want to apply and obtain Indian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Indian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in India and United-kingdom.
The process of issuing Indian Visa and Passport of India can take few weeks.*Please contact with Indian Consulate in Belfast if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Indian representations in United-kingdom
In addition to the Indian Consulate in Belfast, India also has 3 other representations in United-kingdom:
British representations in India
- British Consulate in New Delhi is the only British representation in India
Indian representations worldwide
Indian Consulate In Belfast represents one of 197 consular and diplomatic representations of India all over the world.
Foreign representations in United-kingdom
Indian Consulate In Belfast represents one of 277 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in United-kingdom.