Honorary Consul of Fiji in Hong Kong, China
- AddressRoom 1401-1402, Parkes Commercial Centre, 2-8 Parkes Street, Jordon, Kowloon
- CityHong Kong
This map displays the location of Fijian Consulate in Hong Kong, China
Submit Edits for "Honorary Consul of Fiji in Hong Kong, China"
About Honorary Consul of Fiji in Hong Kong, China
Fijian Consulate in Hong Kong runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Fijian, and international citizens in China.The Fijian Consulate in Hong Kong supports Chinese citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Fijian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Fijian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Fiji
- Want to apply and obtain Fijian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Fijian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Fiji and China.
The process of issuing Fijian Visa and Passport of Fiji can take few weeks.*Please contact with Fijian Consulate in Hong Kong if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Fijian representations in China
In addition to the Fijian Consulate in Hong Kong, Fiji also has 1 other representation in China:
Chinese representations in Fiji
- Chinese Embassy in Suva is the only Chinese representation in Fiji
Fijian representations worldwide
Fijian Consulate In Hong Kong represents one of 14 consular and diplomatic representations of Fiji all over the world.
Foreign representations in China
Fijian Consulate In Hong Kong represents one of 327 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in China.