Honorary Consul of Ireland in Crete, Greece
- AddressHydrotherm S.A. , Leoforos Knosou 278, 71409 Iraklion
- Email[email protected]
This map displays the location of Irish Consulate in Crete, Greece
Submit Edits for "Honorary Consul of Ireland in Crete, Greece"
About Honorary Consul of Ireland in Crete, Greece
Irish Consulate in Crete runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Irish, and international citizens in Greece.The Irish Consulate in Crete supports Greek citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Irish economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Irish Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Ireland
- Want to apply and obtain Irish Visa
Visa and Passport services
Irish passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Ireland and Greece.
The process of issuing Irish Visa and Passport of Ireland can take few weeks.*Please contact with Irish Consulate in Crete if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Irish representations in Greece
In addition to the Irish Consulate in Crete, Ireland also has 4 other representations in Greece:
- Irish Embassy in Athens
- Irish Consulate in Corfu
- Irish Consulate in Rhodes
- Irish Consulate in Thessaloniki
Greek representations in Ireland
- Greek Embassy in Dublin is the only Greek representation in Ireland
Irish representations worldwide
Irish Consulate In Crete represents one of 166 consular and diplomatic representations of Ireland all over the world.
Foreign representations in Greece
Irish Consulate In Crete represents one of 197 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Greece.