Honorary Consul of Ireland in Helsinki, Finland
- AddressVuorimiehenkatu 7 B 16, 00140
- Email[email protected]
- Fax+358 9 228 564 45
- Phone+358 500 814 811
This map displays the location of Irish Consulate in Helsinki, Finland
Submit Edits for "Honorary Consul of Ireland in Helsinki, Finland"
About Honorary Consul of Ireland in Helsinki, Finland
Irish Consulate in Helsinki runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Irish, and international citizens in Finland.The Irish Consulate in Helsinki supports Finn citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Irish economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Irish Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Ireland
- Want to apply and obtain Irish Visa
Visa and Passport services
Irish passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Ireland and Finland.
The process of issuing Irish Visa and Passport of Ireland can take few weeks.*Please contact with Irish Consulate in Helsinki if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Irish representations in Finland
In addition to the Irish Consulate in Helsinki, Ireland also has 1 other representation in Finland:
Finn representations in Ireland
Country of Finland has 4 other representations in Ireland:
- Finnish Consulate in Limerick
- Finnish Consulate in Cork
- Finnish Consulate in Dublin
- Finnish Embassy in Dublin 2
Irish representations worldwide
Irish Consulate In Helsinki represents one of 166 consular and diplomatic representations of Ireland all over the world.
Foreign representations in Finland
Irish Consulate In Helsinki represents one of 124 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Finland.