Honorary Consul of Ireland in Hong Kong, China
- AddressSuite 1408, Two Pacific Place, 88 Queensway
- CityHong Kong
- Email[email protected]
- Fax+852 2824 9127
- Phone+852 2527 4897
This map displays the location of Irish Consulate in Hong Kong, China
Submit Edits for "Honorary Consul of Ireland in Hong Kong, China"
About Honorary Consul of Ireland in Hong Kong, China
Irish Consulate in Hong Kong runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Irish, and international citizens in China.The Irish Consulate in Hong Kong supports Chinese citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Irish economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Irish Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Ireland
- Want to apply and obtain Irish Visa
Visa and Passport services
Irish passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Ireland and China.
The process of issuing Irish Visa and Passport of Ireland can take few weeks.*Please contact with Irish Consulate in Hong Kong if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Irish representations in China
In addition to the Irish Consulate in Hong Kong, Ireland also has 3 other representations in China:
Chinese representations in Ireland
- Chinese Embassy in Dublin is the only Chinese representation in Ireland
Irish representations worldwide
Irish Consulate In Hong Kong represents one of 166 consular and diplomatic representations of Ireland all over the world.
Foreign representations in China
Irish Consulate In Hong Kong represents one of 327 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in China.