Honorary Consul of Ireland in Osaka, Japan
- Address1-1 Doshomachi, 4-Chome, Chuo-ku, 540-8645
- Fax+81 6 6204 2032
- Phone+81 6 6204 2024
This map displays the location of Irish Consulate in Osaka, Japan
Submit Edits for "Honorary Consul of Ireland in Osaka, Japan"
About Honorary Consul of Ireland in Osaka, Japan
Irish Consulate in Osaka runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Irish, and international citizens in Japan.The Irish Consulate in Osaka supports Japanese citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Irish economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Irish Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Ireland
- Want to apply and obtain Irish Visa
Visa and Passport services
Irish passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Ireland and Japan.
The process of issuing Irish Visa and Passport of Ireland can take few weeks.*Please contact with Irish Consulate in Osaka if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Irish representations in Japan
In addition to the Irish Consulate in Osaka, Ireland also has 1 other representation in Japan:
Japanese representations in Ireland
- Japanese Embassy in Dublin is the only Japanese representation in Ireland
Irish representations worldwide
Irish Consulate In Osaka represents one of 166 consular and diplomatic representations of Ireland all over the world.
Foreign representations in Japan
Irish Consulate In Osaka represents one of 241 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Japan.