Honorary Consul of the Federal Republic of Germany in Maracaibo
- AddressAvda. 3 F No. 69-26, Sector Bellas Artes, 4002, Maracaibo, Edo. Zulia
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(0058 261) 792 29 54
- Phone(0058 261) 791 14 16,792 29 55,793 00 53,Cel: (0058 416) 662 73 10
This map displays the location of German Consulate in Maracaibo, Venezuela
Submit Edits for "Honorary Consul of the Federal Republic of Germany in Maracaibo"
About Honorary Consul of the Federal Republic of Germany in Maracaibo
German Consulate in Maracaibo runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, German, and international citizens in Venezuela.The German Consulate in Maracaibo supports Venezuelan citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding German economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting German Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Germany
- Want to apply and obtain German Visa
Visa and Passport services
German passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Germany and Venezuela.
The process of issuing German Visa and Passport of Germany can take few weeks.*Please contact with German Consulate in Maracaibo if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
German representations in Venezuela
In addition to the German Consulate in Maracaibo, Germany also has 3 other representations in Venezuela:
Venezuelan representations in Germany
Country of Venezuela has 6 other representations in Germany:
- Venezuelan Consulate in Kiel
- Venezuelan Consulate in Hamburg
- Venezuelan Consulate in Freiburg
- Venezuelan Consulate in Frankfurt Am Main
- Venezuelan Consulate in Dortmund
- Venezuelan Embassy in Berlin
German representations worldwide
German Consulate In Maracaibo represents one of 392 consular and diplomatic representations of Germany all over the world.
Foreign representations in Venezuela
German Consulate In Maracaibo represents one of 93 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Venezuela.