Honorary Consulate General of Finland in Belgrade, Serbia
- AddressFinska Ambasada, Bircaninova 29, 11001
- Email[email protected]
- Fax+381-11-306 5375
- Phone+381-11-306 5400
This map displays the location of Finnish Consulate in Belgrade, Serbia
Submit Edits for "Honorary Consulate General of Finland in Belgrade, Serbia"
About Honorary Consulate General of Finland in Belgrade, Serbia
Finnish Consulate in Belgrade runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Finn, and international citizens in Serbia.The Finnish Consulate in Belgrade supports Serbian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Finn economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Finn Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Finland
- Want to apply and obtain Finn Visa
Visa and Passport services
Finn passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Finland and Serbia.
The process of issuing Finn Visa and Passport of Finland can take few weeks.*Please contact with Finnish Consulate in Belgrade if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Finn representations in Serbia
Finnish Consulate in Belgrade is the only Finn diplomatic mission in Serbia.
Serbian representations in Finland
- Serbian Embassy in Helsinki is the only Serbian representation in Finland
Finn representations worldwide
Finnish Consulate In Belgrade represents one of 469 consular and diplomatic representations of Finland all over the world.
Foreign representations in Serbia
Finnish Consulate In Belgrade represents one of 53 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Serbia.