Honorary Consulate General of Finland in Santa Jose, Costa Rica
- AddressEquipos NIETO, Barrio Amón del Edificio, del INVU, 100 m. oeste, P.O. Box 1353-1000
- CitySanta Jose
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(506) 257 0570
- Phone(506) 222 6555
This map displays the location of Finnish Consulate in Santa Jose, Costa Rica
Submit Edits for "Honorary Consulate General of Finland in Santa Jose, Costa Rica"
About Honorary Consulate General of Finland in Santa Jose, Costa Rica
Finnish Consulate in Santa Jose runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Finn, and international citizens in Costa-rica.The Finnish Consulate in Santa Jose supports Costa Rican citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Finn economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Finn Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Finland
- Want to apply and obtain Finn Visa
Visa and Passport services
Finn passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Finland and Costa-rica.
The process of issuing Finn Visa and Passport of Finland can take few weeks.*Please contact with Finnish Consulate in Santa Jose if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Finn representations in Costa-rica
In addition to the Finnish Consulate in Santa Jose, Finland also has 1 other representation in Costa-rica:
Costa Rican representations in Finland
- Costa Rican Consulate in Helsinki is the only Costa Rican representation in Finland
Finn representations worldwide
Finnish Consulate In Santa Jose represents one of 469 consular and diplomatic representations of Finland all over the world.
Foreign representations in Costa-rica
Finnish Consulate In Santa Jose represents one of 56 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Costa-rica.