Honorary Consulate General of India in Canary Islands, Spain
- AddressCalle Sanjose No. 23, 2nd Floor, P.O. ox No. 336, 38002 Santa Cruz de Tenerife
- CityCanary Islands
This map displays the location of Indian Consulate in Canary Islands, Spain
Submit Edits for "Honorary Consulate General of India in Canary Islands, Spain"
About Honorary Consulate General of India in Canary Islands, Spain
Indian Consulate in Canary Islands runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Indian, and international citizens in Spain.The Indian Consulate in Canary Islands supports Spanish citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Indian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Indian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in India
- Want to apply and obtain Indian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Indian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in India and Spain.
The process of issuing Indian Visa and Passport of India can take few weeks.*Please contact with Indian Consulate in Canary Islands if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Indian representations in Spain
In addition to the Indian Consulate in Canary Islands, India also has 2 other representations in Spain:
Spanish representations in India
- Spanish Embassy in New Delhi is the only Spanish representation in India
Indian representations worldwide
Indian Consulate In Canary Islands represents one of 197 consular and diplomatic representations of India all over the world.
Foreign representations in Spain
Indian Consulate In Canary Islands represents one of 343 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Spain.