Honorary Consulate General of Indonesia in Sao Paulo, Brazil
- AddressRua Boa Vista No. 133, 3° Andar, Conjuncto 3B Centro,, CEP-01014-000, Sao Paulo, Brazil
- CitySao Paulo
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(55-11) 3104-5398
- Phone(55-11) 3105-2309
This map displays the location of Indonesian Consulate in Sao Paulo, Brazil
Submit Edits for "Honorary Consulate General of Indonesia in Sao Paulo, Brazil"
About Honorary Consulate General of Indonesia in Sao Paulo, Brazil
Indonesian Consulate in Sao Paulo runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Indonesian, and international citizens in Brazil.The Indonesian Consulate in Sao Paulo supports Brazilian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Indonesian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Indonesian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Indonesia
- Want to apply and obtain Indonesian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Indonesian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Indonesia and Brazil.
The process of issuing Indonesian Visa and Passport of Indonesia can take few weeks.*Please contact with Indonesian Consulate in Sao Paulo if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Indonesian representations in Brazil
In addition to the Indonesian Consulate in Sao Paulo, Indonesia also has 4 other representations in Brazil:
- Indonesian Consulate in Rio De Janeiro
- Indonesian Consulate in Recife-Pernambuco
- Indonesian Consulate in Belo Horizonte
- Indonesian Embassy in Brasilia
Brazilian representations in Indonesia
- Brazilian Embassy in Indonesia is the only Brazilian representation in Indonesia
Indonesian representations worldwide
Indonesian Consulate In Sao Paulo represents one of 175 consular and diplomatic representations of Indonesia all over the world.
Foreign representations in Brazil
Indonesian Consulate In Sao Paulo represents one of 356 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Brazil.