Honorary Consulate General of Sri Lanka
- Address22nd Floor Dominion Centre, 43-59 Queens Road East, Wanchai, Hong Kong
- CityHong Kong
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(+852) 28660366
- Phone(+852) 2876 0828
This map displays the location of Sri Lankan Consulate in Hong Kong, China
Submit Edits for "Honorary Consulate General of Sri Lanka"
About Honorary Consulate General of Sri Lanka
Sri Lankan Consulate in Hong Kong runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Sri Lankan, and international citizens in China.The Sri Lankan Consulate in Hong Kong supports Chinese citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Sri Lankan economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Sri Lankan Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Sri Lanka
- Want to apply and obtain Sri Lankan Visa
Visa and Passport services
Sri Lankan passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Sri Lanka and China.
The process of issuing Sri Lankan Visa and Passport of Sri Lanka can take few weeks.*Please contact with Sri Lankan Consulate in Hong Kong if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Sri Lankan representations in China
In addition to the Sri Lankan Consulate in Hong Kong, Sri Lanka also has 1 other representation in China:
Chinese representations in Sri Lanka
- Chinese Embassy in Colombo is the only Chinese representation in Sri Lanka
Sri Lankan representations worldwide
Sri Lankan Consulate In Hong Kong represents one of 35 consular and diplomatic representations of Sri Lanka all over the world.
Foreign representations in China
Sri Lankan Consulate In Hong Kong represents one of 327 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in China.