Honorary Consulate General of the Czech Republic in Ramat Gan, Israel
- AddressLean Str. 7, Ramat Gan, , Israel
- CityRamat Gan
This map displays the location of Czech Consulate in Ramat Gan, Israel
Submit Edits for "Honorary Consulate General of the Czech Republic in Ramat Gan, Israel"
About Honorary Consulate General of the Czech Republic in Ramat Gan, Israel
Czech Consulate in Ramat Gan runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Czech, and international citizens in Israel.The Czech Consulate in Ramat Gan supports Israeli citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Czech economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Czech Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Czech Republic
- Want to apply and obtain Czech Visa
Visa and Passport services
Czech passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Czech Republic and Israel.
The process of issuing Czech Visa and Passport of Czech Republic can take few weeks.*Please contact with Czech Consulate in Ramat Gan if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Czech representations in Israel
In addition to the Czech Consulate in Ramat Gan, Czech Republic also has 4 other representations in Israel:
- Czech Consulate in Jerusalem
- Czech Consulate in Eilat
- Czech Consulate in Haifa
- Czech Embassy in Tel Aviv
Israeli representations in Czech Republic
- Israeli Embassy in Prague is the only Israeli representation in Czech Republic
Czech representations worldwide
Czech Consulate In Ramat Gan represents one of 307 consular and diplomatic representations of Czech Republic all over the world.
Foreign representations in Israel
Czech Consulate In Ramat Gan represents one of 141 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Israel.