Honorary Consulate of Belgium in Limassol, Cyprus
- Address21 Archbishop Kyprianou Str. Lanitis Building, 1st Floor , 3036 Limassol , P.O.Box 50186, 3601 Limassol , Cyprus
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(+357) 25 34 08 49
- Phone(+357) 25 34 18 61
This map displays the location of Belgian Consulate in Cyprus
Submit Edits for "Honorary Consulate of Belgium in Limassol, Cyprus"
About Honorary Consulate of Belgium in Limassol, Cyprus
Belgian Consulate in Cyprus runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Belgian, and international citizens in Cyprus.The Belgian Consulate in Cyprus supports Cypriot citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Belgian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Belgian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Belgium
- Want to apply and obtain Belgian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Belgian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Belgium and Cyprus.
The process of issuing Belgian Visa and Passport of Belgium can take few weeks.*Please contact with Belgian Consulate in Cyprus if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Belgian representations in Cyprus
In addition to the Belgian Consulate in Cyprus, Belgium also has 1 other representation in Cyprus:
Cypriot representations in Belgium
Country of Cyprus has 3 other representations in Belgium:
- Cypriot Permanent Mission in Bruxelles
- Cypriot Embassy in Bruxelles
- Cypriot Consulate in Province Of Antwerp
Belgian representations worldwide
Belgian Consulate In Cyprus represents one of 389 consular and diplomatic representations of Belgium all over the world.
Foreign representations in Cyprus
Belgian Consulate In Cyprus represents one of 85 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Cyprus.