Honorary Consulate of Bhutan in The Hague, Netherlands
- AddressKoningin Marialaan 176, 2595 GE Den Haag, Netherlands
- Email[email protected]
This map displays the location of Afghani Consulate in Netherlands
Submit Edits for "Honorary Consulate of Bhutan in The Hague, Netherlands"
About Honorary Consulate of Bhutan in The Hague, Netherlands
Afghani Consulate in Netherlands runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Afghan, and international citizens in Netherlands.The Afghani Consulate in Netherlands supports Dutch citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Afghan economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Afghan Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Afghanistan
- Want to apply and obtain Afghan Visa
Visa and Passport services
Afghan passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Afghanistan and Netherlands.
The process of issuing Afghan Visa and Passport of Afghanistan can take few weeks.*Please contact with Afghani Consulate in Netherlands if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Afghan representations in Netherlands
In addition to the Afghani Consulate in Netherlands, Afghanistan also has 2 other representations in Netherlands:
Dutch representations in Afghanistan
- Dutch Embassy in Kabul is the only Dutch representation in Afghanistan
Afghan representations worldwide
Afghani Consulate In Netherlands represents one of 71 consular and diplomatic representations of Afghanistan all over the world.
Foreign representations in Netherlands
Afghani Consulate In Netherlands represents one of 175 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Netherlands.