Honorary Consulate of Cambodia in Nagoya, Japan
- Address2-47 Ksmotsuki-Cho, Nakamura-ku, , Nagoya (453-0843) , Japan
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(8152) 4112611
- Phone(8152) 419 3006
This map displays the location of Cambodian Consulate in Nagoya, Japan
Submit Edits for "Honorary Consulate of Cambodia in Nagoya, Japan"
About Honorary Consulate of Cambodia in Nagoya, Japan
Cambodian Consulate in Nagoya runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Cambodian, and international citizens in Japan.The Cambodian Consulate in Nagoya supports Japanese citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Cambodian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Cambodian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Cambodia
- Want to apply and obtain Cambodian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Cambodian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Cambodia and Japan.
The process of issuing Cambodian Visa and Passport of Cambodia can take few weeks.*Please contact with Cambodian Consulate in Nagoya if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Cambodian representations in Japan
In addition to the Cambodian Consulate in Nagoya, Cambodia also has 3 other representations in Japan:
Japanese representations in Cambodia
- Japanese Embassy in Phnom Penh is the only Japanese representation in Cambodia
Cambodian representations worldwide
Cambodian Consulate In Nagoya represents one of 43 consular and diplomatic representations of Cambodia all over the world.
Foreign representations in Japan
Cambodian Consulate In Nagoya represents one of 241 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Japan.