Honorary Consulate of Chile in Osaka, Japan
- Addressc/o Takara Belmont Corporation, 2-1-1 Higashi-Shinsaibashi, Chuo-ku, Osaka
This map displays the location of Chilean Consulate in Osaka, Japan
Submit Edits for "Honorary Consulate of Chile in Osaka, Japan"
About Honorary Consulate of Chile in Osaka, Japan
Chilean Consulate in Osaka runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Chilean, and international citizens in Japan.The Chilean Consulate in Osaka supports Japanese citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Chilean economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Chilean Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Chile
- Want to apply and obtain Chilean Visa
Visa and Passport services
Chilean passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Chile and Japan.
The process of issuing Chilean Visa and Passport of Chile can take few weeks.*Please contact with Chilean Consulate in Osaka if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Chilean representations in Japan
In addition to the Chilean Consulate in Osaka, Chile also has 1 other representation in Japan:
Japanese representations in Chile
- Japanese Embassy in Santiago is the only Japanese representation in Chile
Chilean representations worldwide
Chilean Consulate In Osaka represents one of 240 consular and diplomatic representations of Chile all over the world.
Foreign representations in Japan
Chilean Consulate In Osaka represents one of 241 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Japan.