Honorary Consulate of Costa Rica in Japan
- Address2-62-1, Mikawa, , Mito-shi, Ibaraki-ken 310-0912
- Fax00 (81) 292-54-7050
- Phone00 (81) 292-51-5221
This map displays the location of Costa Rican Consulate in Mito, Japan
Submit Edits for "Honorary Consulate of Costa Rica in Japan"
About Honorary Consulate of Costa Rica in Japan
Costa Rican Consulate in Mito runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Costa Rican, and international citizens in Japan.The Costa Rican Consulate in Mito supports Japanese citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Costa Rican economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Costa Rican Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Costa Rica
- Want to apply and obtain Costa Rican Visa
Visa and Passport services
Costa Rican passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Costa Rica and Japan.
The process of issuing Costa Rican Visa and Passport of Costa Rica can take few weeks.*Please contact with Costa Rican Consulate in Mito if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Costa Rican representations in Japan
In addition to the Costa Rican Consulate in Mito, Costa Rica also has 3 other representations in Japan:
Costa Rican representations worldwide
Costa Rican Consulate In Mito represents one of 113 consular and diplomatic representations of Costa Rica all over the world.
Foreign representations in Japan
Costa Rican Consulate In Mito represents one of 241 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Japan.