Honorary Consulate of Cuba in Hong Kong, China
- Address1112 Jardine House, Central, Hong Kong, China
- CityHong Kong
- Fax(852) 2810 1804
- Phone(852) 2525 6320
This map displays the location of Cuban Consulate in Hong Kong, China
Submit Edits for "Honorary Consulate of Cuba in Hong Kong, China"
About Honorary Consulate of Cuba in Hong Kong, China
Cuban Consulate in Hong Kong runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Cuban, and international citizens in China.The Cuban Consulate in Hong Kong supports Chinese citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Cuban economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Cuban Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Cuba
- Want to apply and obtain Cuban Visa
Visa and Passport services
Cuban passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Cuba and China.
The process of issuing Cuban Visa and Passport of Cuba can take few weeks.*Please contact with Cuban Consulate in Hong Kong if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Cuban representations in China
In addition to the Cuban Consulate in Hong Kong, Cuba also has 2 other representations in China:
Chinese representations in Cuba
- Chinese Embassy in Havana is the only Chinese representation in Cuba
Cuban representations worldwide
Cuban Consulate In Hong Kong represents one of 146 consular and diplomatic representations of Cuba all over the world.
Foreign representations in China
Cuban Consulate In Hong Kong represents one of 327 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in China.