Honorary Consulate of Finland in Belo Horizonte, Brazil
- AddressAv. Afonso Pena 3111, Conj.1007 a 1010, CEP 30130-008
- CityBelo Horizonte
- Email[email protected]
- Fax+55-31-2101 0708
- Phone+55-31-2101 0707
This map displays the location of Finnish Consulate in Belo Horizonte, Brazil
Submit Edits for "Honorary Consulate of Finland in Belo Horizonte, Brazil"
About Honorary Consulate of Finland in Belo Horizonte, Brazil
Finnish Consulate in Belo Horizonte runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Finn, and international citizens in Brazil.The Finnish Consulate in Belo Horizonte supports Brazilian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Finn economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Finn Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Finland
- Want to apply and obtain Finn Visa
Visa and Passport services
Finn passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Finland and Brazil.
The process of issuing Finn Visa and Passport of Finland can take few weeks.*Please contact with Finnish Consulate in Belo Horizonte if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Finn representations in Brazil
In addition to the Finnish Consulate in Belo Horizonte, Finland also has 8 other representations in Brazil:
- Finnish Consulate in Vitoria
- Finnish Consulate in Recife
- Finnish Consulate in Manaus
- Finnish Consulate in Fortaleza
- Finnish Consulate in Curitiba
- Finnish Consulate in Sao Paulo
- Finnish Consulate in Rio De Janeiro
- Finnish Embassy in Brasilia D.F.
Brazilian representations in Finland
- Brazilian Embassy in Helsinki is the only Brazilian representation in Finland
Finn representations worldwide
Finnish Consulate In Belo Horizonte represents one of 469 consular and diplomatic representations of Finland all over the world.
Foreign representations in Brazil
Finnish Consulate In Belo Horizonte represents one of 356 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Brazil.