Honorary Consulate of Finland in Geneva, Switzerland
- AddressConsulat honoraire de Finlande, rue des Cordiers 14, 1207
- Email[email protected]
- Fax+41-22-786 49 97
- Phone+41-22-786 42 66
This map displays the location of Finnish Consulate in Geneva, Switzerland
Submit Edits for "Honorary Consulate of Finland in Geneva, Switzerland"
About Honorary Consulate of Finland in Geneva, Switzerland
Finnish Consulate in Geneva runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Finn, and international citizens in Switzerland.The Finnish Consulate in Geneva supports Swiss citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Finn economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Finn Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Finland
- Want to apply and obtain Finn Visa
Visa and Passport services
Finn passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Finland and Switzerland.
The process of issuing Finn Visa and Passport of Finland can take few weeks.*Please contact with Finnish Consulate in Geneva if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Finn representations in Switzerland
In addition to the Finnish Consulate in Geneva, Finland also has 6 other representations in Switzerland:
- Finnish Consulate in Luzern
- Finnish Consulate in Lugano
- Finnish Consulate in Lausanne
- Finnish Consulate in Basel
- Finnish Consulate in Zurich
- Finnish Embassy in Berne
Swiss representations in Finland
- Swiss Embassy in Helsinki is the only Swiss representation in Finland
Finn representations worldwide
Finnish Consulate In Geneva represents one of 469 consular and diplomatic representations of Finland all over the world.
Foreign representations in Switzerland
Finnish Consulate In Geneva represents one of 246 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Switzerland.