Honorary Consulate of Finland in Hania, Greece
- AddressFinland's Honorary Consulate, Efedron Polemiston 1, 73100
- Email[email protected]
- Phone+30 6974 467 670
This map displays the location of Finnish Consulate in Hania, Greece
Submit Edits for "Honorary Consulate of Finland in Hania, Greece"
About Honorary Consulate of Finland in Hania, Greece
Finnish Consulate in Hania runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Finn, and international citizens in Greece.The Finnish Consulate in Hania supports Greek citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Finn economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Finn Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Finland
- Want to apply and obtain Finn Visa
Visa and Passport services
Finn passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Finland and Greece.
The process of issuing Finn Visa and Passport of Finland can take few weeks.*Please contact with Finnish Consulate in Hania if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Finn representations in Greece
In addition to the Finnish Consulate in Hania, Finland also has 8 other representations in Greece:
- Finnish Consulate in Korfu
- Finnish Consulate in Thessaloniki
- Finnish Consulate in Rhodos
- Finnish Consulate in Pireus
- Finnish Consulate in Patras
- Finnish Consulate in Kos
- Finnish Consulate in Crete
- Finnish Embassy in Athens
Greek representations in Finland
Country of Greece has 5 other representations in Finland:
- Greek Consulate in Rovaniemi
- Greek Consulate in Oulu
- Greek Consulate in Kuopio
- Greek Consulate in Turku
- Greek Embassy in Helsinki
Finn representations worldwide
Finnish Consulate In Hania represents one of 469 consular and diplomatic representations of Finland all over the world.
Foreign representations in Greece
Finnish Consulate In Hania represents one of 197 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Greece.