Honorary Consulate of Finland in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
- AddressHonorary Consul of Finland, c/o Uli Motors SDN BHD, Jalan Miniyak, Off Mile 5.5 Jalan Tuaran, 88746, Sabah
- CityKota Kinabalu
- Fax(60-88) 430 677
- Phone(60-88) 431 336,431 337
This map displays the location of Finnish Consulate in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
Submit Edits for "Honorary Consulate of Finland in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia"
About Honorary Consulate of Finland in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
Finnish Consulate in Kota Kinabalu runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Finn, and international citizens in Malaysia.The Finnish Consulate in Kota Kinabalu supports Malaysia citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Finn economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Finn Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Finland
- Want to apply and obtain Finn Visa
Visa and Passport services
Finn passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Finland and Malaysia.
The process of issuing Finn Visa and Passport of Finland can take few weeks.*Please contact with Finnish Consulate in Kota Kinabalu if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Finn representations in Malaysia
In addition to the Finnish Consulate in Kota Kinabalu, Finland also has 1 other representation in Malaysia:
Malaysia representations in Finland
- Malaysian Embassy in Helsinki is the only Malaysia representation in Finland
Finn representations worldwide
Finnish Consulate In Kota Kinabalu represents one of 469 consular and diplomatic representations of Finland all over the world.
Foreign representations in Malaysia
Finnish Consulate In Kota Kinabalu represents one of 126 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Malaysia.