Honorary Consulate of Finland in Lima, Peru
- AddressSanta Margarita 350, San Isidro, Lima 27
- Phone+ 511 - 211 0606
This map displays the location of Finnish Consulate in Lima, Peru
Submit Edits for "Honorary Consulate of Finland in Lima, Peru"
About Honorary Consulate of Finland in Lima, Peru
Finnish Consulate in Lima runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Finn, and international citizens in Peru.The Finnish Consulate in Lima supports Peruvian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Finn economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Finn Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Finland
- Want to apply and obtain Finn Visa
Visa and Passport services
Finn passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Finland and Peru.
The process of issuing Finn Visa and Passport of Finland can take few weeks.*Please contact with Finnish Consulate in Lima if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Finn representations in Peru
In addition to the Finnish Consulate in Lima, Finland also has 3 other representations in Peru:
Peruvian representations in Finland
- Peruvian Embassy in Helsinki is the only Peruvian representation in Finland
Finn representations worldwide
Finnish Consulate In Lima represents one of 469 consular and diplomatic representations of Finland all over the world.
Foreign representations in Peru
Finnish Consulate In Lima represents one of 93 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Peru.