Honorary Consulate of Finland in Monterrey, Mexico
- AddressAve. Constitución 405 pte. Piso 3, Postal address: Consulado honorario de Finlandia, Apartado Postal No. 2 , 64000
- Fax+52-81-8369 7030
- Phone+52-81-8369 7036
This map displays the location of Finnish Consulate in Monterrey, Mexico
Submit Edits for "Honorary Consulate of Finland in Monterrey, Mexico"
About Honorary Consulate of Finland in Monterrey, Mexico
Finnish Consulate in Monterrey runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Finn, and international citizens in Mexico.The Finnish Consulate in Monterrey supports Mexican citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Finn economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Finn Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Finland
- Want to apply and obtain Finn Visa
Visa and Passport services
Finn passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Finland and Mexico.
The process of issuing Finn Visa and Passport of Finland can take few weeks.*Please contact with Finnish Consulate in Monterrey if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Finn representations in Mexico
In addition to the Finnish Consulate in Monterrey, Finland also has 10 other representations in Mexico:
- Finnish Consulate in Veracruz
- Finnish Consulate in Tijuana
- Finnish Consulate in Tampico
- Finnish Consulate in Puebla
- Finnish Consulate in Merida
- Finnish Consulate in Guadalajara
- Finnish Consulate in Ciudad Juarez
- Finnish Consulate in Cancun
- Finnish Consulate in Acapulco
- Finnish Embassy in Mexico
Mexican representations in Finland
- Mexican Embassy in Helsinki is the only Mexican representation in Finland
Finn representations worldwide
Finnish Consulate In Monterrey represents one of 469 consular and diplomatic representations of Finland all over the world.
Foreign representations in Mexico
Finnish Consulate In Monterrey represents one of 201 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Mexico.